Category: Motor Vehicle Accidents

I have been injured in a motor vehicle accident and I cannot work. How can I claim for lost wages?

We understand that your bills don’t stop just because you have been in an accident as a result of someone else’s negligence. Ultimately, the party responsible for your accident may have to pay your net wages through their insurance coverage for your claim. We want you to know that you have options if you have lost wages due to a motor vehicle accident.

Keep Reading